Administrative Assistant (w/m/o) 80-100%
Established in 1985, IPS offers competent and high-quality staff leasing and staff recruitment solutions. With our expert consultants, who have thorough experience in recruiting for the life sciences industry, we count the top global pharmaceutical organisations in Switzerland as our clients.
We close the gap!
For one of our clients in Basel, we are looking for a:
Administrative Assistant (w/m/o) 80-100%
Portfolio Strategy & Execution (PSE) Purpose & Vision:
Our Client has a bold Pharma Vision to achieve 3-5 times more patient benefit at 50% less cost to society. With this vision top of mind, Pharma Product Development (PD) Portfolio Strategy & Execution’s (PSE) purpose is being key partners in co-creating and delivering the portfolio for the benefit of patients. We want you to join our vision and be part of our passionate, collaborative, global PSE community! We are a strong, close, trusting community that lives new ways of working and operates from a creative mindset. We are THE place for talent to grow and contribute; our talent feels valued, connected, and a sense of belonging to something impactful. We have high impact; customers draw on our expertise to help them deliver the prioritized portfolio more effectively/efficiently. We stop lower-value work. We’re BOLD. We try things, openly discuss and learn from mistakes and failure, experiment and iterate to achieve our aspirations.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Ensure professional organisation, coordination and execution of impactful and prioritised work across PD and beyond.
- Ensure effective stakeholder management and provide thought partnership, guidance and hands-on support to PD stakeholders.
- Guide stakeholders on our Clients tools and applications and share best practices.
- Ensure continuous improvement of processes as well as effective and efficient handling of operational PD requests.
- Professionally represent towards internal / external stakeholders and business partners, act on behalf of the company and comply with legal / compliance requirements.
- Partner with colleagues and stakeholders to provide and co-create solutions to maximise impact for PD and enable the delivery of the portfolio.
- Actively support and model talent flow to the work with the highest impact across PSE to deliver more patient benefit.
- Administrative education
- At least 3-5 years of experience in administrative assistance role
- Experience with GSuite, experience with SAP is a plus
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
- You thrive in environments of ambiguity and collaboration where authority and accountability is distributed between all of the people involved and where advice seeking is foundational.
- You are an effective communicator who shares information transparently and strategically. You are comfortable with working out loud and the principles of iteration and experimentation, and are an active listener.
- You have experience in providing impact driven business support preferably in the pharmaceutical/biotech industry.
- You have the ability to apply and share in-depth knowledge on virtual and web-based meeting tools and online collaboration tools.
- You have the ability to support and/or tailor communications and manage internal communication and engagement channels.
- You have excellent organisation skills which can be applied to all aspects of operational support and are able to manage high levels of confidentiality.
- You have the ability to keep oversight and perform several pending tasks professionally, efficiently and autonomously.
- You have a good understanding of the business support models, networks and systems.
- You are a talented and passionate human, inspired by our shared purpose of being key partners in co-creating and delivering the portfolio for the benefit of patients.
- You believe in the principles of:
- Learning / Growth: We are curious, intentional learners upgrading our knowledge and capabilities everyday. We ask for feedback and act on it.
- Enabler: We are the network, we intentionally share knowledge/learnings across the network. We leverage and re-purpose with pride.
- Value Creation: We share our Purpose and Vision to deliver together more innovations.
- Enterprise Mindset: We are ecosystem citizens working towards a shared purpose. We build a culture of trust, integrity, and inclusion.
- Start date: ASAP
- latest Start Date: 01.01.2023
- End date: one year
- Extension: possible, to be clarified
- Workplace: Basel
- Workload: 80-100%
- Remote/Home Office: possible, onsite requ.
Please apply via our Website
Jetzt online bewerben
Telefon: 058 255 31 14