Test Engineer Embedded Software (f/m/d) 100%
Our client the Comet Group is a world-leading Swiss technology company that has been developing and manufacturing innovative high-tech components and systems based on radio frequency and X-ray technology for over 70 years.
Comet PCT manufactures specialized components needed for the precise control of plasma processes and to increase the performance of manufacturing equipment. These are used in the production of memory chips or touch screens, such as those used today in sensors, smartphones or tablets.
To strengthen the team in the Plasma Control Technologies division at the Flamatt site, we are looking for a Test Engineer Embedded Software (m/f/d).
You will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Planning and execution of software tests as part of our embedded software development.
- Creation of test specifications, implementation and execution of corresponding module, functional and system tests
- Setup and implementation of automated software and system tests
- Support for the extension of our HIL system
- Extension of our test automation for the continuous integration workflow
- Change and release management of software artifacts
- Documentation and reporting of test results in JIRA and Confluence in English language
- Support of the hardware test team in all activities during the test process
- Close cooperation with the other R&D team members
You have the following qualifications:
- Completed studies in the field of computer science, electrical engineering or equivalent knowledge.
- Several years of experience as a software tester, test engineer or as a developer
- Knowledge of test methodology and test processes in embedded software development
- Programming experience (C/C++) in the embedded area is desirable
- Good knowledge of software test procedures and test automation methods
- Knowledge in the area of Hardware in the Loop (HIL) and in the use of tools for project and requirements management
- Qualification as ISTQB Certified Tester is desirable (can also be acquired on the job)
- High quality awareness as well as strong analytical and conceptual skills
- Very good written and spoken English
This is what we offer you:
- Trustful cooperation with international colleagues from all over the world for a successful, globally growing Swiss company
- Attractive training and career opportunities
- Versatile challenges, modern infrastructure as well as compensation in line with market conditions
Jetzt online bewerben
Telefon: 058 255 31 02