In addition to convenient and efficient usability, the protection of your personal data and images is a priority for us. The protection of your privacy when collecting and processing such data and images is an important concern for us, which we take into account in all our business processes. We therefore always process personal data and images that are collected when you visit our website in accordance with national and supranational data protection regulations.
With this data protection guideline, we inform you which of your personal data and images are collected and stored by us during a visit to our website or when you use the services offered via the website. It also provides you with information on how and on what legal basis your data and images are used, what rights you have with regard to the use of your data and images and what contact options are available to you. Please read the policy carefully.
1. Collection and storage of personal data and the nature and purpose of its use
a) When visiting our website
When you visit our website, our server automatically receives information from the browser used on your end device. The following information may be stored automatically, but only temporarily in a so-called log file:
- Date and time of access,
- Name and URL of the retrieved file,
- IP address of the requesting end device,
- Website from which the access is made.
This data is used exclusively to ensure a technically smooth connection to the website and to guarantee the best possible use of our website and to evaluate system security. The identification of individuals is not possible.
For the same reason, we may collect information about your internet usage through the use of cookie files that are stored on your computer. Cookies help us to improve the performance of our website and to provide you with better and more personalised services. However, this does not mean that we gain knowledge of your identity. We would like to point out that you can easily refuse the creation of cookies by activating the settings of your browser which allow you to prevent cookies from being stored. This will remove all details from the cookie. However, if you activate this setting, you may not be able to access certain parts of our website or use certain functionalities.
b) When using our contact form
For questions of any kind, we offer you the opportunity to contact us voluntarily via a form provided on the website. The following information is mandatory:
- Pre- und Lastname,
- a valid e-mail address,
- a subject,
- a message,
- a valid telephone number (optional if you wish to be called back).
The purpose of collecting the data provided in the contact form is to identify you as the enquirer(s) and to be able to answer your voluntary enquiry appropriately and via the desired communication channel. If no further business relationship results from your initial contact, the collected data will be automatically deleted after 3 months at the latest.
c) For a direct/spontaneous application
We regularly receive direct/spontaneous applications to our general email address „email@example.com“. The personal data contained in the applications will be used by us exclusively within the framework of the application process and for the purpose of filling a position by Favoris AG, to which you have voluntarily applied. If, based on your direct/spontaneous application, unfortunately no further business relationship results, i.e. mainly no employment, the collected data will be automatically deleted after 3 months at the latest.
2. Additional tracking tool
Favoris AG is legally permitted to statistically record the use of the website. For this reason, we use Google Analytics as a further tracking tool. Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA, "Google" for short). In this context, pseudonymised usage profiles are created and cookies (see point 1a) above) are used. The information generated by the cookies about your use of this website such as:
- Type of Browser/Version,
- time of the server request,
- operating system used,
- host name of the accessing end device (IP address).
are transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. The information is used to evaluate the use of the website, to compile reports on website activities and to provide other services associated with website and internet use for the purposes of market research and demand-oriented design of these internet pages. Again, the identification of individuals is not possible.
3. Data security
All data transmitted by you personally is transferred using the generally accepted and secure standard SSL (Secure Socket Layer). You can recognise a secure SSL connection by the appended "s" to the http (i.e. https://...) in the address bar of your browser, among other things.
We also use appropriate technical and organisational security measures to protect the personal data we store against destruction, loss, alteration or against unauthorised disclosure or access. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
4. Disclosure of personal data to collaboration partners
With regard to our products and services, we are dependent in certain areas on specialised, contractually affiliated third-party companies and/or external service providers ("processors"). In such cases, personal data is passed on to these processors in order to enable them to carry out further processing. These Processors are carefully selected and regularly reviewed by us to ensure that your privacy is protected. The processors may only use the data for the purposes specified by us and are also instructed by us to treat your data exclusively in accordance with national and supranational data protection laws.
5. Changes of purpose
Processing of your personal data for purposes other than those described above will only take place if permitted by law or if you have consented to the changed purpose of the data processing. In the event of further processing for purposes other than those for which the data was originally collected, we will inform you of these other purposes prior to further processing and provide you with all other relevant information.
6. Your rights
As a data subject within the meaning of national and supranational data protection laws, you are entitled to the rights described belod. To exercise these rights, please contact us via: "firstname.lastname@example.org"
- Right of revocation: Once you have given your consent, you can revoke it at any time. This means that we will no longer process the data based on this consent in the future.
- Right to information: You can request information about your personal data processed by us at any time. In particular, you may request information about the purposes of processing, the category of personal data and the categories of collaborators to whom your data has been or will be disclosed.
- Right of rectification: You can request the correction of incorrect or the completion of your personal data stored by us at any time.
- Right to deletion: You can request the deletion of your personal data stored by us at any time, provided, however, that the processing is not necessary for the fulfilment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims.
- Right to transferability: You may at any time obtain the personal data you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or request that it be transferred to another controller.
- Right to complain: You can also complain to the Federal Data Protection and Information Commissioner (FDPIC) at any time.
Please note that we can only provide you with the relevant information if you give us your full first and last name, your current and, if applicable, also your old address, your date of birth and your e-mail address. This information is used exclusively for matching purposes and thus represents a protection for you that unauthorised third parties do not receive your personal data.
7. Up-to-dateness and amendment of the data protection policy